Be more than welcome on our website. On this site you can find our latest collection, play games, find your store, read the latest news and a lot more... If you are interested in the people behind this brand, than let us introduce ... More...
Be more than welcome on our website. On this site you can find our latest collection, play games, find your store, read the latest news and a lot more... If you are interested in the people behind this brand, than let us introduce ourselfs.
Shoe-Ab B.V. is the company behind the trademark Celtics. Shoe-Ab is a no nonsense family company and was established in 1987 by Albert Zandbergen.
Today, with hard work and honest business Shoe-Ab have grown to a company with a well-known brand in Europe by the name of Celtics. The maingoals of Shoe-Ab (wich made us what we are and what we always will follow) are:
- All Celtics models are designed by Shoe-ab and because of this they are exclusive, we keep improving to get the best collection time after time.
- All Celtics models are made with the best materials and they are tested for daily use. This to keep the quality on a high level.
- Shoe-Ab is a low profit company without stocks, and because of a smart logistic system we can keep our costs low. This makes Celtics an exclusive, high quality yet affordable brandname.
- Shoe-Ab is a flexible and full service company with full production control from the beginning till the end. Shoe-Ab understand the importance of on time delivery wich gives the products more time to sell.
- Shoe-Ab supports their products with this website in combination with advertising and commercials and also in deliberation with customers if wished.
- Shoe-ab is a member of the BSCI organisation. This organisation stands for good workconditions worldwide, a clean environment and is against child labor. This will be controlled with this organisation, and this makes Celtics a justified product for a better world.
This concept is an advantage for all our costumers and made us successful for more than 25 years. Thanks for your time, and don't hesitate to contact us if you have more questions.
Title: Inky Blues....
In this mid period (between summer and winter) the basic colors are between light and dark level as wll. This month inky blues is the theme with aqua, cobalt and navy as main colors. To be combined with medium naturals as off white, beige, camel and stonegrey. The new accent colors in this story are lime yellow, red and fuchsia.....
Mid sneakers or running shoes (for a more sportive look) in the above main colors or in combination with the accent colors.....
Shoes that fit can prevent a lot of problems and keep your feet healthy. To help you select shoes that are right for your feet, there are ten tips for getting a proper shoe fit:
1) Measure your feet. Have both feet measured at least 1 time a year, and for kids every time they purchase a new pair of shoes and have both feet measured.
2) Shoe sizes are not standard. Sizes vary between shoe brands and styles, don't select shoes by the size marked on the shoe. Always fit before you buy.
3) Select a time. The best time to fit shoes is at the end of the day, when your feet are largest.
4) Select the correct shoes. Select shoes that match the shape of your foot and feel comfortable.
5) Do not buy. If shoes are feeling very tight or to short, than do not buy this shoes (even if you like them a lot). They will give problems in the future by daily use.
6) Fit both feet. As one of both feet is larger, fit both feet or fit with your largest foot.
7) Correct width. Make sure the ball (widest part of your foot) fits comfortably into the widest part of the shoe.
8) Correct length. Make sure the length of the shoe is correct. There must be enough space (between 1.0 and 2.0 cm) between your longest toe and the end of each shoe when you are standing up.
9) Closed heel. Your heel should fit comfortably in the shoe with a minimum amount of slipping. The shoes should not ride up and down on your heel.
10) Walk around. Walk in the shoes to make sure they fit and feel right. Remember: When you walk or standing your toes are more long.
Shoes express your fashion sense and affect your health and activities, so choose wisely (choose Celtics ;)